In This Section
- I Need To
- On-Campus Housing
- Off-Campus Housing
- Summer and Short-term Housing
On Campus Housing
Residing on campus enhances students’ experience while increasing cultural, educational, and holistic growth. Our goal is to ensure every student encounters a comfortable living and learning environment. That’s why our first-year residence halls provide 24-hour safety and security, professional on-call staff, at least one Resident Advisor on each floor, and dynamic programs designed to develop community.
Types of Residence Halls: Traditional and Apartment Style
We offer three traditional residence halls and one apartment style residence hall, presenting a variety of living environments. Each building is staffed by student leaders and Master’s level professionals to provide mentoring and lead programming to immerse you in campus life. Dedicated staff monitor the traditional residence halls 24/7 for your safety.
Traditional residence halls have rooms and/or suites that are fully furnished, with their own air-conditioning and heating units. Each residence hall also provides plenty of room to live and study, with computer labs, laundry facilities, TV lounges, game rooms, and vending machines.
All first- and second-year students under the age of 21 are required to live in on-campus housing. Most first-year students live in Goodman or Wilson Halls. Transfer students under the age of 21 may live in Alexandria Hall but are not guaranteed on-campus housing. Students may be assigned to a triple, double, or single occupancy room.
- Houses first-year students (with some second-year students)
- 370 total beds
- Traditional residence hall housing that enhances socialization and community building
- Primarily comprised of double and triple occupancy rooms
- Houses most second-year students
- 197 total beds
- Suite-style housing, with 8-9 students per suite
- Each suite contains four bedrooms, study/living area, complete bathroom facilities, kitchenette.
- Custodial cleaning of suite bathrooms on daily basis
- Houses first- and upperclass students
- 86 total beds
- Honors housing in a 24-hour quiet hall
- Located above Wilson Student Center and dining hall
- Apartment-style housing about 24 students
- Three-bedroom apartments fully furnished with bedroom, living room, and common area furniture
- Residents each have their own room and share living, kitchen, and dining areas.
- You are permitted either to prepare meals on your own or to purchase a University meal plan.
Osol Hall Front Desk: 215-895-1125
Wilson Hall Front Desk: 215-895-1144
Division of Student Affairs: 215-596-8950
Public Safety: 215-596-7000
Student Health: 215-596-8980
Counseling Services: 215-596-8536
Associate Director of Residence Life
Residence Director, Goodman/Wilson Halls
Residence Director, Alexandria/Osol Halls