In This Section
IMPACT 100 USciences, the first university chapter in the nation, brings together USciences women to do something truly remarkable:
To give one grant of $100,000 to a student, faculty, or staff member or student or faculty organization that has a big idea and great potential, but little access to large-scale funds. By bringing together 100 or more women who make an annual donation of $1,000 each, we are able to make a much greater impact on the future of our University.
Count Me In. Your donation of $1,000 is due by June 30th. Every member is entitled to vote at the annual meeting in the fall. Absentee ballots will be provided to members who are unable to attend the annual meeting.
- A lifelong connection to USciences.
- The opportunity to meet and network with other accomplished alumnae, friends, faculty, and staff.
- Recognition as a University leader and engaged volunteer.
- Exclusive invitations to specific IMPACT 100 member-only events.
- Receipt of bi-annual IMPACT 100 newsletter that highlights and recognizes the work of IMPACT members and our impact on USciences.
- Access to IMPACT Facebook group for the opportunity to privately communicate and network with fellow members.
Every dollar donated by our members goes directly toward transformational grants. Members have no obligation to IMPACT 100 USciences other than to donate $1,000 by March 31 each year.
IMPACT 100 USciences is an all-volunteer organization. Join a committee, help arrange a special event, review grant applications, or recruit new members.
IMPACT 100 USciences is embracing a diverse group, across the region and across the nation. All ages. All backgrounds. All careers.
Vice President for Business Development and Enrollment Management
4100 Chester Ave., Suite 3100
University of the Sciences
600 South 43rd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495