Now, there’s one more great reason to apply: a University of the Sciences education just became more affordable. In fall 2018, students who enroll will not pay more than $25,000 per year in tuition and general fee* for undergraduate coursework.
And for those students who are accepted into one of our accelerated, 6-year doctoral programs in pharmacy, physical therapy, or occupational therapy, we’ve lowered and simplified the tuition and general fee*.
So you’ll know the full price to earn that degree from the day you begin—no hidden fees, additional price increases, or surprises during the course of your education—making the tuition equation easier to understand.
*This pricing does NOT include room and board, health insurance, or any professional, clinical, or transportation fees.
Tuition. One less hurdle on the road to success.
- On average, public, private, and 2-year institutions have seen tuition rise 11% between 2011 and 2017.
- An end to the cycle: from 1982 to 2012, tuition increased by 1,120%.
- Say goodbye to 3-3.5% annual tuition increases.
- Not just for in-state students, but for all incoming students.
- We're still investing in you! Scholarships are available.
USciences Formula for Success: